Here are our top picks from our retail section - beauty enthusiasts will love unwrapping these treats. Plus, the ladies behind the nail bar share a few of their favorite gift ideas from around town!
1. Solar Oil minis ($3) for stocking stuffers.
2. Non-toxic polish by RGB and Deborah Lippmann ($18) for the natural beauty lover.
3. OPI Smooth ($20), a callus removing lotion, is sure to soften the sole!
4. Alex is a fan of tiny stud earrings from Serendipity to gift to her group of girlfriends. And her mom and aunts will love the fingerless gloves she picked up at Hazel Boutique.
5. Amanda is stocking up on hats and scarves from Pretty Little Things to put under the tree for her sister and friends.
6. Alliyie is shopping at Ten Thousand Villages for unique, fair trade home decor items that she'll gift to her sister.
7. Jaimee loves the well designed, stainless steel S'well water bottles over at Jane Gee - these eco friendly bottles are a perfect give for just about anyone!
8. Samantha found some fabulously rugged gifts for her husband at Inside Out, new to Market Street in Portsmouth. Check out their kids and pets selection too!
9. Andree is treating her mom to a night out with certificates to Louie's for dinner and a show at The Music Hall.
10. Kim is buying beautiful and sustainable florals as gifts from Wanderbird Floral, who also offers floral design services - great idea for a gift certificate!